Happy Armed Forces Day 2022 Images! This Year, 21th May the United States peoples are also Celebrate US Army Day. Army Day as known as Armed Forces Day. It is the Biggest Celebration Day in the United States. A large number of United States peoples are also Ready to Celebrate US Army Day. Army Day celebrates these most fundamental of the armed forces and reminds us of the sacrifices they make to protect home and country.
Armed Forces Day 2022 is a federal holiday observed annually on the third Saturday of May. It is a day dedicated to paying tribute to men and women. Armed Forces Day is a joint celebration of all six branches of the U.S. military: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy.
Are you Ready want to Celebrate Happy Armed Forces Day 2022? Don’t Worry. It’s a Right Content for you to also Collect about Armed Forces Day 2022 Images, Messages, Greetings, Pic and more. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect details
Why is there an Armed Forces Day?
On August 31, 1949, Secretary of Defense Louis Johnson announced the creation of an Armed Forces Day to replace separate Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force Days. The single day celebration stemmed from the unification of the Armed Forces under the Department of Defense.
Happy Armed Forces Day 2022 Images
100 Armed Forces Day Quotes, Wishes and Messages
22. “Word to the Nation: Guard zealously your right to serve in the armed forces, for without them, there will be no other rights to guard.” — President John F. Kennedy
23. “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” — President Thomas Jefferson
24. “A person cannot be a Marine without honor.” — General Carl Epting Mundy, Jr.
25. “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak and esteem to all.” — General George Washington
26. “The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.” — Minot J. Savage
27. “America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels.” — Claudia Pemberton
28. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
29. “The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.” — General Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
30. “This will remain the land of the free so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
31. “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived.” — General George S. Patton
32. “Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” — Benjamin Franklin
33. “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” — G.K. Chesterton
34. “Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war.” — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
35. “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” — James Allen
51. “True courage is being afraid and going ahead and doing your job.” — General Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
52. “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” — Nathan Hale
53. “A good Navy is not a provocation to war. It is the surest guaranty of peace.” — President Theodore Roosevelt
54. “It is not enough to fight. It is the spirit which we bring to the fight that decides the issue. It is morale that wins the victory.” — General George C. Marshall
55. “The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.” — Thomas Campbell
56. “Success in battle is not a function of how many show up, but who they are.” — General Robert H. Barrow
57. “Those who do not appreciate the soldiers and instead pompously talk about peace, should try to live a single day without the soldiers.” — Abhijit Naskar
58. “Heroes may not live long in years, but they live forever in the stories.” — Amit Kalantri
59. “On Armed Forces Day, we salute the bravery of those who defend our Nation’s peace and security. Their service defends for Americans the freedom that all people deserve.” — President Donald Trump
62. Happy Armed Forces Day to those who have left behind their families to save the world like a superhero.
63. With all our hearts, we thank our armed forces for fulfilling their duties and responsibilities and protecting us all.
64. Today we honor all active duty service members. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
65. Thank you for bravely serving and protecting our country.
66. We are so fortunate to have our Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard keeping us safe. Happy Armed Forces Day.
67. Celebrate the heroes of today on this Armed Forces Day because they truly inspire us.
68. Thank you to all who have served our country. Happy Armed Forces Day.
69. We are so blessed to have our strong and brave men and women defending our freedom. We honor them all today, on Armed Forces Day.
70. Thank you for your courage and dedication to protecting the integrity of our country.
71. Wishing a Happy Armed Forces Day to our men and women in uniform. There aren’t enough words to express our thanks for keeping us safe.
72. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coast Guard. We thank you for being there for us each and every day.
73. Today, we honor the service and sacrifice of our Armed Forces. Thank you for all that you do.
74. For the battles they have fought for us, for the glory they have brought to the nation. Let us salute our armed forces on Armed Forces Day.
75. On Armed Forces Day, we thank the brave military service members who are always guarding us.
76. A huge thank you to all of the brave souls who continue to lace up their boots, put on their uniforms, and live a life of service to the United States of America.
77. They put their love for our nation above all else. Happy Armed Forces Day to our dedicated military members.
78. Thank you for all that you do for our country. Happy Armed Forces Day.
79. Let us not only honor the soldier who sacrifices his life for the country but also his family who honors this sacrifice with pride. Happy Armed Forces Day to all those currently serving our great nation.
80. Happy Armed Forces Day to everyone serving in America’s military branches. Thank you for putting your lives on the line to make our country a safer place.
81. Armed Forces Day reminds us all that we are so blessed to have our strong and brave men and women sacrificing their lives for us.
82. For them, there is no festival or feast. For them, there is no party or celebration because they have the most important duty to fulfill. Let us salute those brave soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines this Armed Forces Day.
83. On Armed Forces Day, let us salute the strong and the brave men and women of our nation who are always there for us, guarding us and keeping us safe.
84. For your service, your commitment, your bravery, and your hard work, we thank you. Happy Armed Forces Day!