New Delhi: How much energy do we invest on Instagram browsing and playing reels? We have a lot more than we’d want to admit. We see influencers publish reels and are either inspired by them or wonder if they actually do any work or merely post videos on the internet. If you’re thinking the same thing, then let me introduce you to some Instagram influencers that are doing a lot more than merely uploading videos. This does not include their stuff.
1. Bhuvan bam: Who hasn’t heard of Bhuvan Bam? He has over 25 million YouTube subscribers and 14 million Instagram followers. He is an actor, singer-songwriter, comedian, and businessman. He won a Filmfare award for his role in the short film Plus Minus. He was included on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 List in 2020. Not only that, but Bhuvan also has his own production company, BB Ki Vines Production, and is debuting on Disney+Hotstar under the same name. There isn’t much information about the concert yet, but it’ll undoubtedly fascinate the audience, just like everything else he does. (@bhuvan.bam22)
2. Larissa D’Sa: Larissa D’sa has over 600k Instagram followers and 550k YouTube subscribers. She creates videos about travel, DIY, art, fashion, and beauty. On her skateboarding rides in her loops, she may be found admiring the scenic beauty of Goa. That isn’t all she does, though. Larissa has also dabbled in the food industry, lately opening a boutique restaurant and lounge in Siolim, Goa. ( @larissa_wlc)
3. Zakir Khan: Zakir Khan is a shayar, actor, sitarist, and other things. However, his abilities and work are not restricted to these. With the debut of his Biryani chain, Mehfil Biryani, in over 30 locations, he has lately entered the food sector. (@zakirkhan_208)
4. Malvika Sitlani: Malvika Sitlani is a digital influencer with over 540k Instagram followers and 750k YouTube subscribers. She generates content for the beauty and lifestyle industries. In addition, she is the co-founder and CEO of MASIC beauty, a vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand. (@malvikasitlaniofficial)
5. Ranveer Allahbadia: Ranveer Allahabadia is an influencer in the fields of fitness, self-improvement, and self-help. On both his BeerBiceps and personal YouTube accounts, he has over 3 million subscribers. He is also the co-founder of Monk Entertainment, a media and news organization. He’s also a co-founder of the game Level. Game. (@beerbiceps)