The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is an annual political conference which is attended by conservative activists and elected officials from across the United States and more. CPAC is hosted by the American Conservative Union (ACU).
The first conference was founded in 1974 by the American Conservative Union and Young Americans for Freedom as a small gathering of dedicated conservatives. The first inauguration Keynote speech was given at CPAC in 1974 by Ronald Reagan. The presidential hopeful used it to share his vision for the country “A Shining City Upon A Hill,” words borrowed from John Winthrop.
The Washington State Republican Party is hosting a 2-Day Action Conference in Wenatchee, WA in the first weekend of June.
Schedule and Timing of the 2022 Republican Action Conference
The conference is scheduled as mentioned below.
6:00 PM- 8:00 PM: Welcome Reception
A full day of Training Workshops will be organized by Panels to train & build the grassroots army and Republican candidates for victory in the 2022 midterm elections. A Keynote speech from a nationally well-known speaker will be held after the fun evening at Friday night Banquet.
- 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM: Workshops and Panels
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM: Lunch with Special Guest Speaker
- 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM: Workshops and Panels
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: VIP Reception
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Friday Night Banquet
- 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM: Hospitality Suites hosted by Candidates and Sponsors
Rally at the Toyota Town Center (Wenatchee) for thousands of Republicans from all across the state. It will Feature nationally famous speakers and top Washington State Republican candidates.
- 10:00 AM: Doors open
- 12:00 PM: The rally starts
Venue of the 2022 Republican Action Conference
2022 Republican Action Conference will be held at Wenatchee Convention Center, 121 North Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801, United States.
Book Your Tickets for the 2022 Republican Action Conference
You can book tickets on the website named eventbrite.com.
Starting price for a ticket is $5 and it increases as you choose different seats with perks. You are required to fill all the details asked in the details. You all can book tickets from anywhere.
- Vendor Booths and Concessions will be open during the Rally
- Details to reserve hotel rooms will be on receipt
- Tickets are not refundable.
Guest Speakers List For 2022 Republican Action Conference
Republican Action Conference will feature some prominent speakers some of them are given below.
Tiffany Smiley was a veteran advocate from Pasco in southeast Washington, and a Triage nurse who is seeking a sixth term this fall.
She is from Republican Party and currently running for election to the U.S. Senate to represent Washington. She declared candidacy for the primary scheduled on August 2, 2022. Formerly.
The primary election will occur on August 2, 2022, and the general election will occur on November 8, 2022. Her candidacy had got declared last April, and since then she has raised more than $2.5 million five times the amount raised by Murray’s 2016 challenger, former state GOP Chair Chris Vance, during his entire campaign. She’s been endorsed by national Republican leaders.
Scott Stephenson was born in Lakenheath in the United Kingdom. Stephenson earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, in 1989 and a graduate degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1993. His career experience includes working in information technology as a principal technical program manager.
Scott Stephenson is from Republican Party and is currently running for election to the U.S. House to represent Washington’s 8th Congressional District. He declared his nomination for the primary scheduled on August 2, 2022. The primary election will occur on August 2, 2022, and the general election will occur on November 8, 2022.
Matt Larkin is from Republican Party and is currently running for election to the U.S. House to represent Washington’s 8th Congressional District. He has declared his candidacy for the primary scheduled on August 2, 2022.
Job-killing, tax hikes and reckless spending are some of the reasons for former state attorney general candidate Matt Larkin’s list for announcing his run for Congress.
“That’s what I ran on last time and that’s what I’m going to continue to run on because nothing’s gotten better. In fact, things continue to get worse,” he said.
Corey Gibson was born on 18th April 1978 in Selah, Washington. He has career experience of working as a marketing executive.
Corey Gibson is from Republican Party. He is currently running for election to the U.S. House to represent Washington’s 4th Congressional District. He has declared his candidacy for the primary scheduled on August 2, 2022.
Keith Swank is a United States Army Airborne Infantry veteran and a veteran Police Commander for the last thirty years He is from the Republican Party and a Republican candidate for Washington’s 10th Congressional District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.
He has served proudly as a Seattle Police Officer and in the U.S. Army Soldiers and has special interests in Congress to defend freedom and to keep the communities safe.
About the Wenatchee Convention Center
The Wenatchee Convention Center is a 50,000 square-foot centre in downtown Wenatchee which is a suitable place for conventions, meetings and events. It has a ballroom of over 10,000 square feet, a 7,560 square-foot exhibition hall, and 14 breakout or meeting rooms ranging from 500 square feet to 2,000 square feet.
The Wenatchee Convention Center is owned by the City of Wenatchee and operated by Coast Hotels which also operates the Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel next to the convention centre.
Parking guide for The Wenatchee Convention Center
Parking is available on Wenatchee Avenue between 1st and 2nd Street. It is free of cost after 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday. Enter the theatre on Wenatchee Avenue into the upper lobby. There is also a Parking facility in the Columbia Street parking lot at free of cost. You will reach there by turning East on 1st or 2nd Street. Then enter the theatre through the Convention Center main entry. The lower lobby of the theatre is directly ahead of it.
Directions to reach The Wenatchee Convention Centre
- Take I-90 East – Take the WA 970 North exit – exit number 85 to Wenatchee
- Then take a turn to the left and cross over the freeway overpass, turn right and follow this highway over Blewett Pass after that.
- Once you come over Blewett Pass, take a right turn and stay on the highway all the way to Wenatchee which turns into Wenatchee Avenue.
- You will be on your destination Park your vehicle between 2nd and 1st Street or turn left on 2nd Street and park in Columbia Street parking lot.
- Take I-90 West
- Take the WA 281 North exit and the exit number is 151 toward Quincy/Wenatchee
- Firstly turn right onto WA 281 and then turn left onto F Street SW
- Take the ramp towards US-2 Business/City Center – Merge onto South Wenatchee Avenue
- You will be at your destination, Park between 1st and 2nd Street or turn right on 1st and park in the Columbia Street parking lot
Public Transit to the Wenatchee Convention Center
There is a facility of Airport Shuttle, Bus, Taxi, and Train for the venue. You can book any of these public transport to reach the venue without any issues.
Disabled parking for Wenatchee Convention Center
There is a handicapped parking space in the Columbia Street parking lot. There is an elevator located in the Convention Center which is next to the stairs for easy access to them. Disability access to the theatre is available on the lower level of the Performing Arts Center.
Directions to reach Wenatchee Avenue
Firstly take a turn to the east on 1st or 2nd Street off of Wenatchee Avenue and park in the Columbia Street parking lot. After parking Enter the building through the convention centre.
Assistive Listening devices are available for those who have hearing problems.
Tailgating for Wenatchee Convention Center
There is no relevant information regarding this. We will update the article as we get more information about it.
Street Parking at Wenatchee Convention Center
There is availability of street parking at Wenatchee Convention Center. You can park on the street too.
- There is a distance of 16.9 km from the airport to the Avenue.
- Bus parking is also available at the centre.
Reviews of the centre by the attendees
- Great place to have an event. The staff here always does a great job setting up and with all of the food.
- It was not a bad place and I have been there before for other events. I am not sure of the costs but seemed nice. The only problem I had was that there were no fast food places nearby to duck out and get a quick bite to eat.
- Shout out to Mayra & Derrick and the Convention Center staff for making our event a wonderful experience. Using radios to reach staff for help was awesome and should be implemented other places. We used all except two rooms for our 200+ person conference. The ability to change room sizes during intermissions or lunch was fantastic. By going with this facility, we were able to spend more time engaging with our attendees and less time worrying about details. The fact that projectors were provided in every room meant we didn’t have to bring our own. There were several things that helped us, but I reiterate that the staff is the most helpful group that made our event go extremely smooth.